Green Life Cookware Reviews: Ceramic cookware is slowly gaining popularity among cooks and home cooks worldwide. This is mainly because ceramic is said to be a healthier and safer option for cooking than basic Teflon coated cookware. Non-stick cookware with Teflon coating is usually very cheaply priced and is the common choice for consumers. However, if found at an affordable price, Ceramic cookware will indeed be worth a try by consumers.
That is where Green Life has excelled in the ceramic cookware market. They have bought to consumers some solid ceramic cookware at affordable competitive prices. Most of Green Life’s ceramic cookware comes with a Thermolon Coating, which is claimed to be more durable, safer at high temperatures and conducts a lot more heat than other ceramic and Teflon cookware.
In this article, we have the Top 5 Best Green Life Cookware Reviews. These 5 products have been thoroughly investigated upon, to make sure all of Green Life’s claims are true or not. We will have a closer look at the numerous purchasing options in our Green Life Cookware Reviews.
Top 5 Best Green Life Cookware Reviews
1. GreenLife Soft Grip 14pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
The Green Life soft grip is a 14pc Ceramic Non-stick cookware set from GreenLife. The set consists of every kitchenware one might need for cooking. They come in an attractive black color. It has a design which matches the most expensive cookware out there but comes at an easily affordable price.
There are a total of 14 pieces of cookware in the set. There is a 7” open frypan, 5QT covered, 1QT covered saucepan, 2QT covered saucepan, 9.5” open frypan stockpot, 2.5QT covered sauté pan, and 4 kitchen utensils. All the cookware pieces are Thermolon coated, making them safer than using Teflon coated cookware. The handles are ergonomically designed Bakelite handles.
The cookware pieces are oven safe up to 350F and can be used to cook on heat sources which have a low to medium heat setting. During the manufacturing of this cookware it was made sure they are PFOA, PFAS, lead or cadmium free.
- Dishwasher safe cookware.
- Comes in a set of 14 pieces- one 7” open frypan, 1QT covered saucepan, 2QT covered saucepan, 9.5” open frypan stockpot, 2.5QT covered sauté pan and 4 kitchen utensils.
- All 14 pieces of cookware are Thermolon coated.
- Scratch resistant cookware.
- The aluminum reinforced body makes the cookware brilliant heat conductors.
- All cookware is dishwasher safe.
- Completely PFOA, PFAS, lead or cadmium free.
- Has glass lids to keep a clear vision of food being cooked.
- Environmentally safe materials have been used to manufacture the pots and pans.
- All cookware in the set is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Sturdy and durable cookware made from aluminum.
- The pots and pans are scratch resistant but to a limit, thus the coating comes off easily after some days of use.
- The pots are a bit small for cooking purposes sometimes.
Like all other cookware out there the GreenLife Soft Grip 14pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set has its number of problems and benefits. But the benefits far outweigh the problems. Some of its major selling factors are its exquisite black color and excellent Thermolon coated pans and pots.
We loved how the handles or grips are soft to grip, as promised in the product description. The color makes it look trendy and chic, as well as expensive.
As it releases no toxic fumes like Teflon cookware, it is the ideal choice to take for picnics or outdoor cooking. The coating stays on if even when exposed to the heat of over 8500F. The cookware is also lightweight, making them easy to handle or carry around. Buy it now if you want cookware that is lightweight, sleek looking and also presentable at your dinner table.
2. GreenLife Classic Gourmet Pro 12pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
The GreenLife Classic Gourmet Pro 12pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set is perfect for any kind of kitchen be it rustic or modern. Almost any cook would love to use it, as it is very durable and convenient to use. The cookware comes with a hard anodized aluminum body with a ceramic layer on top. The ceramic layer makes it very heat conductive and strong.
You will get perfect fries even in low temperature due to its Thermolon coating. The pots and pans are all oven-safe as well, so you can put them in the oven with the lids on. They can easily handle heat up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit.
The handles have a firm hold and are made of rigid and corrosion free stainless steel. All the handles come with a vent, so you can hang the pots and pans. It is advised to use gloves when holding the handles though. They get extremely hot at high temperatures. The pots and pans are not dishwasher safe. Use your hands to clean them. They can be cleaned with ease though, and the gray colored anodized body of the pots and pans make them last for years.
- Made from very durable anodized reinforced aluminum.
- Stainless steel handles which are oven safe as well.
- Free from toxic fumes, PFAS, PFOA, cadmium or lead.
- Can handle heat up to 428F.
- Easy to wash pots and pans.
- Is Oven-safe up to 428F.
- The Thermolon coating makes it healthy and safe for cooking.
- Has a very scratch resistant body
- Broiler safe body as well.
- The overall non-stick finish of the pots and pans are very thin.
- Not that dishwasher safe.
This Gourmet range of cookware from GreenLife is both professional quality as well as durable to use. Having an anodized body makes them good heat conductors. They are being used worldwide by both professional and home cooks.
The base has perfect balance and distributes heat evenly. The handles do get a bit overheated when food is being cooked at high temperatures. The handles are designed ergonomically for a firm grip.
As the name suggests GreenLife has made this 12 pc cookware set for cooking that can be categorized as gourmet. Buy it now, if you want solid cooking pots and pans for healthy cooking.
3. GreenLife Classic Gourmet Pro 8″ and 10″ Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan Set
The GreenLife Classic Gourmet Pro 8″ and 10″ Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan Set is a set of two frypan’s from GreenLife. This is from their line of gourmet classic ceramic non-stick frying pans.
GreenLife claims the pans are dishwasher safe and are made of anodized aluminum reinforced bodies. The stainless steel handles are oven-safe as well, so there is no problem regarding overheating. It is oven-safe up to 350 degrees F.
The fan as other GreenLife products is coated with high-quality non-stick Thermolon which helps you cook healthy and makes the pans easy to clean up. The Thermolon has no PFOA and PFAS. Thermolon also helps with good food release and precise heat distribution for frying, searing, and browning.
The pans produce no harmful gases or fumes during cooking, like other cheaper non-stick frying pans.
- Can be hand washed and is also dishwasher safe.
- Coated with non-stick Thermolon free of PFOA and PFAS.
- Comes with a metal handle which stays cool and is oven safe up to 350 degrees F.
- Aluminium reinforced body with lead and cadmium.
- Completely fumes and gas free cooking.
- Easy to clean non-stick surface.
- Food does not stick to it and releases faster.
- The ceramic coating does not contain any toxic substances.
- The surface wears out after a few uses.
- The pans come with no glass lid to cover.
These are sufficient pans made by GreenLife. As they come in two sizes, you can choose any one of the two from the sets, according to your cooking capacity. The pans have excellent thermal conductivity and are 100% safe to cook with. The 8” and 10” pans can be used to make omelets or cook eggs.
The beautiful cream interior of the pans is very eye catching as well, making it perfect for any type of kitchen. Buy it now if you want frying pans that are better than higher priced Teflon coated frying pans.
4. GreenLife Everyday Value 5QT Ceramic Non-Stick Jumbo Sauté Pan with Handle Helper, Black
The GreenLife Everyday Value 5QT Ceramic Non-Stick Jumbo Sauté Pan with Handle Helper is sautéed pan one will need when cooking for a large family or crowd. This is a 5QT pan which means that it is larger than any other sauté pan available on the market.
The pan comes with Green Life’s much appreciated Thermolon coating, making it non-stick and helping it spread the heat evenly. Thermolon also makes cooking in it environmentally friendly, as it releases no toxic fumes during cooking.
The pan comes with a Bakelite handle which makes it perfect for baking cakes in the oven. The overall pan is very lightweight due to being made of aluminum. The pan stays stable on the stove and heat is also distributed equally through the pan surface. The pans dove gray color interior matches well with its black exterior, making it look very elegant and perfect for any kitchen.
- A dishwasher-safe non-stick sauté pan.
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees F.
- Thermolon coated non-stick surface free from lead and cadmium.
- Bakelite handle which stays cool at even high temperatures.
- Very easy to clean.
- Can fit even a large whole chicken.
- Handles are very comfy to hold.
- Can be easily put into an oven.
- You will not be able to use metal utensils with the pan, as the surface might get scratched.
- You will be able to use extra virgin olive oil or non-stick spray on the pan.
The GreenLife Everyday Value 5QT is lightweight ceramic pan from GreenLife. Its weight of 4.52 pounds makes it the lightest sauté pan among its competitors. The pan comes in a plain black color exterior which makes it suitable for almost any kind of kitchen décor. Buy it now, if you are in search of a moderately priced sauté pan to feed a large audience.
5. GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick 7″ and 10″ Open Frypan Set, Turquoise
The GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick 7″ and 10″ Open Frypan Set, is a set of 2 non-stick open frypans. This is an extremely handy set of pans when you are in need of more than one pan during cooking. The easy to clean pans are good for cooking without adding any oil or seasoning first. The pan also helps release the food fast, due to their non-stick surface.
Made from high-quality aluminum and Thermolon coated, these are safe to cook frying pans. The Thermolon coating is free of any hazardous material that can be poisonous for your cooking. The pans are perfect for serving a single person or a family of two members. The pan is just perfect for people who want to cook a small portion for a meal.
The pans have an appealing design and Turquoise color. The color makes it stand out in any type of kitchen. The heat-resistant Bakelite handles work as promised. The handles are soft and comfortable to grip, making flipping omelets and pancakes an easy task.
- Bakelite handle is easy to grip and stays cool at high temperatures.
- Completely safe to wash in a dishwasher.
- Thermolon coated non-stick pans, are perfect light cooking and baking.
- Reinforced aluminum body, free of PFOA and PFAS.
- Bakelite handles are heat resistant and soft to grip.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Coated with Thermolon making it extremely non-sticky.
- Turquoise color goes well with any type of kitchen décor.
- Comes with no lids and lids have to be bought separately.
- Not oven safe after temperature crosses 350 degrees F.
The GreenLife Soft Grip Ceramic Non-Stick 7″ and 10″ Open Frypan Set is the perfect set of frying pans if you are in urgent need of two pans to cook food. The set comes at a wallet-friendly price as well. The pans also prove that Thermolon is a better coating than Teflon for frying pans. The pans allow you to cook food with less fat and oils due to their non-stick coating. If you want a set of good frying pans at an affordable price, this is the set to go for.
Buying Guide for Green Life Cookware
When buying Green Life Ceramic cookware you will come across many cheap imitations or copy products. But if you keep a few things in mind, you will be able to purchase genuine Green Life cookware.
The main features of Green Life Cookware
Green Life has various ceramic based cookware sets. Though they have sets that vary, basically all their sets have Thermolon coated aluminum pans and pots. The pan and pot surfaces have Thermolon coating on them and the bottoms have steel disks so that they are compatible with induction stoves.
Thermolon is a non-stick coat for Green Life ceramic cookware. It also makes cookware easy to clean with water and some soap. But do keep in mind that cookware with Thermolon coating is usually not dishwasher safe and might damage your cookware instead. This is because dishwashers are very abrasive when it comes to cleaning.
Also, it is advised to use plastic or ceramic utensils with Thermolon coated cookware, as metallic utensils or steel utensils might make scratch marks on your valuable cookware.
Oven safe Green Life cookware
Green life cookware usually has a metal disk in the bottom for making them induction stove safe. But many might ask, are they oven safe? Yes, they are, to a certain extent. It solely depends upon which option from the green Life Cookware line you have chosen. Some have the capability of handling up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit in an oven, others are safe around 350F. But it is safe to avoid inserting cookware with silicon handles into an oven.
Handles getting hot
Green Life Cookware will come with various handle options. Some will be heat resistant to a certain extent, but if exposed to a heat source for too long, they will all get extremely hot.
How long will they last?
Like most other cookware, Green Life cookware also have an expiration date of up to 1 year. That means after a year of use the cookware will be non-usable and you will have to replace them.
Safer than Teflon
Unlike Teflon, Thermolon does not release any kind of toxic gases when exposed to an extreme heat source. All of Green Life’s Thermolon coated Ceramic cookware is PFOA, PTFE, lead and cadmium free. This makes Green Life cookware the perfect choice for cooking across the world.
Thermolon breaks at 480 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the same as Teflon. But at 480F Teflon starts producing some health issues for cooking.
GreenLife over the years have made some very easy to clean and use non-stick cookware. Each of their cookware sets is very affordably priced and are comparable to higher priced non-stick cookware.
But like other non-stick cookware, they would eventually need to change. If you are fine with changing your cookware every year or so, then we will definitely suggest you buy GreenLife cookware with Thermolon coating.